神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。 让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
Let me but listen.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
I had been waiting long.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled
with mist and rain.
采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。
By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower
世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。
The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return
in songs.
我把我心之碗轻轻浸入这沉默之时刻中,它盛满了爱了。
I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has
filled with love.
太阳以微笑向我问候。
雨,他的忧闷的姐姐,向我的心谈话。
The sunshine greets me with a smile.
The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart
静静地坐着吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。
让世界自己寻路向你走来。
Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.
Let the world find its way to you.
当我没有什么事做时,便让我不做什么事,不受骚扰地沉入安静深处吧,
一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。
Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its
depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.
爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而
且以你为幸福。
Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,
I can see you* **ce and know you as bliss.
我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists
and vapours of life.
少女呀,你的纯朴,如湖水之碧,表现出你的真理之深邃。
Maiden, your simplicity, like the blueness of the lake, reveals your
depth of truth.
我的心在朦胧的沉默里,似乎充满了蟋蟀的鸣声--声音的灰暗的
暮色。
The dim silence of my mind seems filled with crickets' chirp ---
the grey twilight of sound.
当人是兽时,他比兽还坏。
Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal
我的心,同着它的歌的拍拍舐岸的波浪,渴望着要抚爱这个阳光熙
和的绿色世界。
My heart, with its lapping waves of song, longs to caress this green
world of the sunny day.
弓在箭要射出之前,低声对箭说道:“你的自由就是我的自由。”
The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth--
Your ******* is mine.
让我不至羞辱您吧,父亲,您在您的孩子们身上显出您的光荣。
Let me not shame thee, Father, who displayest thy glory in thy children.
让我设想,在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。
Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life
through the dark unknown.
阴雨的黄昏,风无休止地吹着。
我看着摇曳的树枝,想念万物的伟大。
This rainy evening the wind is restless.
I look at the swaying branches and ponder over the greatness of
all things.
这世界乃是为美之音乐所驯服了的狂风骤雨的世界。
This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.
蟋蟀的唧唧,夜雨的淅沥,从黑暗中传到我的耳边,好似我已逝的
少年时代沙地来到我的梦境中。
The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through in the dark,
like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes
love to you.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.